Supporting families is at the heart of our church. We honor families in all their diversity and forms; we believe that what makes a family is love for one another. At the Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse we have many ways to get involved and find support. Our current offerings include:
- Soulful Parenting, our parent support group. This group meets twice per month for support and connection with other parents. Dinner and childcare provided.
- Parent Night Out, where parents can take advantage of three hours of free babysitting on a Saturday night once per month
- Family Game Nights throughout the year
- Religious Education Brunch before church four times a year. Come and connect with other families over a wonderful meal.
- Other social gatherings at local parks or for potlucks
- Families are always welcome at our larger church events and programs. If there is a group or event you would like to attend but need childcare in order to participate, please contact the church in advance of the program and we will do our best to provide care for your children.