Service Leader: Rev. Dr. Elizabeth Stevens
In “A Sikh Prayer for America on November 9th, 2016”, Valarie Kaur asks the question, “What if this darkness is not the darkness of the tomb, but the darkness of the womb?” Using this prayer as our central text, we … read more.
- UUCP Instant Church DirectoryWelcome to the UUCP Instant Church Directory The directory is an online password ...
- Plans for Reopening UUCPDear members and friends of the UU Church of the Palouse, Now that ...
- Online office hours for Dr. Rev. Elizabeth Stevens:On-line Office Hours for Dr. Rev. Elizabeth Stevens are available 1-3 p.m., ...
- Folk Song Circle
Fri 12/04/2020 6:00 PM
- Saturday Game Nights
Sat 12/05/2020 6:00 PM
- Courtyard Tree Decorating
Sun 12/06/2020 12:00 AM
- Sunday Service
Sun 12/06/2020 10:00 AM
- Sunday In Person Gatherings
Sun 12/06/2020 12:00 PM
- Candlelight Carol Sings
Sun 12/06/2020 5:00 PM
Al Chidester Musician and Radio Host
“You never have to make excuses for what gets said here. It’s all clear, what people are saying.”
“I sometimes think the most amazing thing about the church is that I go to it. I’m not a natural church goer. I’m neither religious nor spiritual.”
“We knew we can’t do this all on our own. We need a community. Now, we come for the peace and feeling of belonging.”