- Safe, Silent WorshipWhile we are appreciating the gifts of online worship, we also miss ...
- Job Opening: Family Ministries Program Associate PositionThe UU Church of the Palouse is looking for a dedicated professional ...
- UU Online Summer CampsIn collaboration with Boise UU we will be offering two week long ...
- Virtual UUA General AssemblyThe Virtual UUA General Assembly is coming up in late June (June 24 – ...
- Weekend Food for Kids needs volunteers – sign up now!“Weekend Food for Kids” runs June 12 – August 28, 2020. Please ...
- Executive Committee Meeting
Mon 08/10/2020 10:30 AM
- Rev. Elizabeth's Zoom Office Hours
Mon 08/10/2020 1:00 PM
- Purple Paisley Quilters
Mon 08/10/2020 7:30 PM
- Small Group MS
Tue 08/11/2020 1:00 PM
- Small Group TC
Tue 08/11/2020 5:00 PM
- Mindfulness Group
Tue 08/11/2020 6:30 PM
Al Chidester Musician and Radio Host
“You never have to make excuses for what gets said here. It’s all clear, what people are saying.”
“I sometimes think the most amazing thing about the church is that I go to it. I’m not a natural church goer. I’m neither religious nor spiritual.”
“We knew we can’t do this all on our own. We need a community. Now, we come for the peace and feeling of belonging.”