- Chase the Chill – Donations Needed! Once again we will be partnering with the Latah County Library for ...
- Building Project updates Our Building Project page is being updated periodically. Click here for the ...
- Dedicate a Hymnal! Do you ever look in the front cover of one of our ...
- Upcoming Family Promise Dates Sunday February 2 – Sunday February 9 (NOTE: New Dates!!) On the first ...
- Sunday Service
Sun 03/01/2020 10:00 AM
- Grief and Loss: Circle of Sharing and Support
Mon 03/02/2020 6:00 PM
- Purple Paisley Quilters
Mon 03/02/2020 7:30 PM
- All UU Pullman Small Group
Wed 03/04/2020 5:30 PM
UCC Church, Pullman, WA
- PFLAG Meeting
Wed 03/04/2020 6:30 PM
- UUCP Retirees' Lunch
Thu 03/05/2020 11:30 AM
Al Chidester Musician and Radio Host
“You never have to make excuses for what gets said here. It’s all clear, what people are saying.”
“I sometimes think the most amazing thing about the church is that I go to it. I’m not a natural church goer. I’m neither religious nor spiritual.”
“We knew we can’t do this all on our own. We need a community. Now, we come for the peace and feeling of belonging.”