Moscow-Pullman Meditation Group
During the COVID-19 “Retreat,” the UUCP Moscow/Pullman Meditation Group will be practicing in the following ways:
- Meeting and meditating online via Zoom each week;
- The 8 at 8 challenge. We’re trying to meditate for 8 minutes at 8am and/or 8pm. If you’d like to feel more connected, find us on the free Insight Timer app at 8am & pm;
- Walking meditation at the UI Arboretum on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30am. We’re meeting at the red barn parking lot and we’ll split the walk, with half the time a chance to chat, and the rest of the time, a silent walk together. And of course, we’ll spread out!
- Read together. We’ll be reading The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World, by H. H. Dalai Lama and Rev. Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
- Daily posts on our website, Facebook, and email lists.
We can make the best of this. We’re all about practicing acceptance and equanimity! This community is such a wonderful and resilient team and I love knowing we’re supporting each other. You can learn more about us at nwmindfulness.wordpress.com or on Facebook at moscow / pullman meditation group. For questions, email Ryan Urie, group facilitator, at email@example.com.