Lay Pastoral Ministry Team
|Elisabeth Berlinger||Melissa Francik||Rodney Frey|
|Patricia Jessup||Krista Kramer||Fran Rodriguez|
Pastoral care is a ministry of presence. People have stories of grief, trauma, loss, confusion, loneliness and depression. There is healing value in speaking these stories out loud when there is a compassionate person to listen with attention, and with the intention to bear witness. In addition to our professional staff, nine wonderful folks have answered the call and completed extensive training in order to do this essential work.
Our lay pastoral ministers will listen without judging, offering advice, or trying to fix anything. Having someone tuned in and able to be with you while you sort through your feelings allows you to tap into your own deep wisdom and capacity to heal. Contact us if you are:
- Dealing with a family crisis.Facing an illness (your own, or that of a loved one.)
- Struggling to keep your head above water.
- Feeling isolated and alone.
- Dealing with job loss, relationship challenges, or other life events that are making you feel
- Worried about a friend, and thinking he or she might benefit from receiving some pastoral
If you are interested in meeting with a Lay Pastoral Minister, please fill out the following form. A member of the Lay Pastoral Team member will be in touch with you soon.